I am submitting an affidavit for getting my parents name registered in ESIC office - मैं अपने माता-पिता का नाम ईएसआईसी कार्यालय में पंजीकृत कराने के लिए हलफनामा

I am submitting an affidavit for getting my parents name registered in ESIC office - मैं अपने माता-पिता का नाम ईएसआईसी कार्यालय में पंजीकृत कराने के लिए हलफनामा

Ashok Jangir LL.B.

I am submitting an affidavit for getting my parents name registered in ESIC office

( मैं अपने माता-पिता का नाम ईएसआईसी कार्यालय में पंजीकृत कराने के लिए हलफनामा  )


AFFIDAVIT

Place:-

I ( Your  Name )  (Aadhar No.xxxx xxxx xxxx ) S/o ( Your Father Name )  R/o  ( Your Address  )  hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:-

1. That I am permanent resident of the above said address.

2. That am employee in HDFC Bank Ltd. Situated as ( Name Of Place ) and my employee ID No. 00000000 and ESIC No. 00000000000, Reg, Date 14-03-2025.

3. That my father Shri Sitaram Saini and my Moti Devi both arefully dependent on me andthey have no any income sources.

4. Now I want to enter the name of my above said parents in ESICoffice.

5. I am giving this affidavit as my above said parents are fully dependent on me as they have no any income sources and enter the name of my parents in ESIC office.

DEPONENT

VERIFICATION

Verified that the above contents of this affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge the belief nothing has been concealed therein.

DEPONENT